Job DescriptionSeventy9 are looking for a motivated individual to join their expanding web team. Working closely with other members of the team the successful applicant must possess the right mix of experience, intelligence and enthusiasm with which to succeed in this fast moving role...
The successful applicant will be driven to getting the most out of web technologies, working at the forefront of the industry and have the personality and passion to inspire those around them. The successful applicant will be working within a small team of web developers ensuring projects are delivered to the highest standards and client expectations are exceeded.
You will be involved in the full life cycle of a web project, from initial conceptualisation, through specification, development, testing and launch. The successful applicant will also be expected to develop their own understanding and desire to adopt new technologies.
- Responsive and Adaptive Web Development practices
- Creating visually appealing web pages or interfaces.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Testing for compliance to specified standards such as accessibility standards in the clients region or domain.
- Conducting observational user testing, or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
Working WeekMonday – Friday TBC
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsWordpress knowledge and experience
Knowledge of web technologies (HTML, CSS, JS, SASS, LESS)
Experience with PHP Development
Experience using CSS frameworks such as BootStrap
Worked with cloud based solutions
Excellent problem solving capabilities
OOP and design skills
Understanding of UI and UX principles
Understanding of Search Engine Optimisation within web development
GRUNT and GIT an advantage
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)