Job DescriptionAre you passionate about coding? Are you self-taught in your skills or have you developed it in education? This exciting developer role with a leading triathlon wear company awaits.
|You will be creating code for a leading Triathlon Wear E-commerce company.
– learning GIT and how we maintain the main web site
– developing an understanding of SEO.
– adding products to the web sites and GTIN numbers for Google Shopping
– answering the phone
– monitoring web chat
– we have an outdoor business that involves attending an open water swim.
– we sponsor and attend the largest two triathlons at London and Blenheim.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
- Passionate about web design
- Ability to problem solve
- An interest in coding if its self-taught or through education
- Determined to make a career in development
- Creative in coding
- An appetite to learn new development skills
Future ProspectsOn completion of the apprenticeship an opportunity to progress into a full time developer role within the company and progress to level 4.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)