Job DescriptionA fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to join our St Albans Based Web development and Digital Marketing team. If you're bright, driven, and creative, we want to speak to you!
You’ll be joining our established web development team and working with developers with over 15 years’ experience.
The team works on between 30-40 projects each week, so flexibility and being organised is essential.
You’ll be quickly working with:
• Meeting clients and establishing requirements, advising
• Setting up WordPress sites
• Adapting Themes and setting up page content
• Creating and adapting imagery using industry leading tools such as Photoshop
• Learning and using the latest Web technologies, SASS, CSS, JQuery, JSON, XML, XHTML, HTML 5
• Working with the latest content platforms, WordPress, MailChimp, many more…
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Quick Learner
- • Focused
- • Methodical thinker
- • Excellent written skills
- • Enthusiastic
- • Good Communicator
Future ProspectsPossible progression onto Level 4 and full time employment
The qualification will consist of:
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms.
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence.
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable).
On completion of your apprenticeship, you will be awarded a City and Guilds L3 Diploma in Professional Competence for IT and Telecoms Professionals and a L3 Extended Diploma in ICT (Systems & Principles).