Job DescriptionDynco are looking for an outstanding Junior Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of websites for our clients.
|This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really kickstart their career is an exciting and progressive sector, duties will include but not limited to:|
· Responsible for taking the client’s website specifications and developing them into the function aspects of the website ensuring strong functionality and optimisation, using programming code (PHP, HTML, CSS, MYSQL and XML languages) and design skills (Photoshop and tools specific to the client’s software requirements).
· Testing the software using accessibility guidelines, coding standards to agreed service levels and time scales.
· Responsible for ensuring the software is available for the MD, Technical Director or Account Manager to present to the client for approval within agreed time scales.
· Responsible for making any changes agreed to the software, design and functionality that may be necessary and testing again in order for managers to represent to the client for approval if required.
· When approval is given by the client for the software to go live, responsible for moving files and code to the appropriate location; ensuring that it is functioning to the same standards and testing where appropriate.
· To perform any duties required by their manager deemed essential to the job.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Excellent communication skills
• Understanding of relational databases
• General understanding of programming languages
Personal Qualities• Leadership skills
• Customer focused
• Polite/well mannered
• Positive attitude
• Motivated to learn
Future ProspectsTo be offered a permanent position or progress to level 4 for the right candidate.
• Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths (if applicable)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 1 (Introduction)
• Knowledge Module 1 – Software Development Methodologies Part 2 (Plus Exam)
• Knowledge Module 2 – Programming Part 2 (Plus Exam)
Knowledge Modules are specified by the British Computer Society (BCS)