Job DescriptionFuel your career with the right skills and experience with this great opportunity to join a well-established car dealership based in Worcestershire. Accelerate your IT and Web Development skills whilst learn a wide array of skills right now!
The apprentice will have the opportunity to get involved in all departments whilst being vital support to the parts team, as well as increasing the company’s presence online.
The apprentice’s duties will include but are not limited to…
• Developing the website and updating with new information to increase online presence
• Management of the webpage to ensure it reflects the business to a high standard and is easily accessible for customers
• Assisting in the parts department with ordering new parts using the in-house system
• Managing trade communications with other dealerships across the county.
• Stock control of parts and maintaining a high level of organisation
• Learning about the parts and car catalogue to advertise online
• Taking calls from clients and potential customers over the phone and dealing with queries appropriately
• Assisting on all departments as required.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 Hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Computer literate
• Customer Service
Personal Qualities• Confident
• Good communication skills
• Willing to learn
Future ProspectsFull time position for the right candidate
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)