Job DescriptionAre you interested in website maintenance, Social Media, and Online Marketing? The Good Food & Gifts Company are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join their team. Once you have developed your skills whilst helping current staff on their client projects, you will be given responsibility for your own client projects.
The Good Food and Gift Company have been growing over the past years, and now want to expand their website and social media presence from a part-time process to a full-time one.
They want to take on someone who has a real interest in mastering all aspects of:
- Gain an understanding of the Good Food & Gift business model
- Website management
- Website maintenance and population
- Preparation of materials for the websites
- Website analytics
- Website promotions
- Photoshop to create marketing/promotional materials
- Excel – For data entry and design
- Search Engine Optimisation
- The Zen Cart CMS
- The use of Facebook, Twitter, blogs and other social media to increase our on-line presence
- Actively being involved in making them grow on-line
- General IT tasks
You would become an integral member of the team and would rapidly become “the” IT person for the business.
To work effectively in the role, it would be helpful if you had an interest in the nature of the business and/or the willingness to learn.
(Full training and support will be provided as part of the 12 month Apprenticeship)
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired SkillsCreative skills and a flair for design are important. Any experience of HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver and Photoshop would be an advantage, as well as a portfolio of work. Good knowledge of Social Media. It is very important that you are a team player with good communication skills.
Personal QualitiesYou must be creative and have a passion for all things web design. You must be keen to learn new skills and develop your ideas. You must also be responsible and professional in order to manage your own client projects. Must be a hard worker and able to multi-task. A willingness to learn is a must.
Future ProspectsA Full time, permanent job opportunity will be available for a keen, enthusiastic and successful Apprentice.
• Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)