Job DescriptionRed Website Design are looking to recruit a Web Design & Online Marketing Apprentice to join their expanding team. Candidates will be required to perform a full range of design and marketing activities for both Red Website Design and their rapidly growing customer base.
You will report to the Director
You will complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and will be required to work on the following products and services for Red Website Design’s clients:
• Web Design
• Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Content Marketing
• Social Media Marketing
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents).
- • Have a good knowledge of the internet and business / marketing in general
- • Have experience using Adobe Creative Cloud software
- • Experience of using WordPress would also be beneficial
- • The ability to write clearly and accurately in English
- • Good spelling and grammar
- • Mature
- • Professional
- • Creative
- • Intelligent
- • Ambitious
- • Positive attitude towards work
- • Enthusiastic
- • Reliable
- • Responsible
Future ProspectsPermanent opportunity for the right candidate and/or progression onto a Level 4 apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will include:
• BCS L3 Digital Marketer Diploma.
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification.
• You will also be able to join the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) as an affiliate member and join the British Computing Society (BCS) as an associate member.
Training and Assessment:
• Throughout the apprenticeship, you will be required to attend your local academy for training sessions.
• You will attend a four-day synoptic assessment at the end of your course.
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 6-8 weeks.
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work.
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.