Job DescriptionAre you a creative and motivated future web designer? We have an exciting opportunity to work for an organisation with passion, expertise and experience in the Doncaster area as an apprentice web developer
You will have the opportunity to learn some great skills and be part of a team working on exciting projects from responsive websites.
On a typical project, you will:
Help diagnose IT and site issues when needed.
Assist with digital marketing, including Search Engine Optimisation.
Build websites using WordPress (with pre-set themes).
Editing WordPress themes, using code, to cater them to the business’ needs.
Use Illustrator and Photoshop to generate images.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm 37.5 hours per week
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsIdeally a minimum 4 GCSEs C and above including Maths, English and ICT (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• A good knowledge of IT.
• Basic coding skills with the passion to learn more.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Skilled at diagnosing computer issues.
Personal QualitiesTo excel in this role, you must have:
• An ability to communicate your ideas verbally
• Passion for learning new methods and technologies
• A passion to be an accomplished web developer
Future ProspectsProgression onto a Level 4 Higher apprenticeship
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)