Job DescriptionWe are now looking for a Website and Marketing assistant, we feel we are offering a great opportunity to the right candidate to learn new skills surrounding online marketing and social media management.
|Tuin are now looking for a Website and Marketing Assistant Apprentice, we feel we are offering a great opportunity to the right candidate to learn new skills and enhance existing ones within the realms of:|
· Online Marketing.
· Product management.
· Copy creation.
· Webpage creation.
· PPC Campaign management.
· Competitor analysis.
· Social media management.
· Image and video enhancement.
· Analytics interpretation.
Ideally we would like to work with someone who has some experience of any or all of the above, it would be great if you already had qualifications in these areas. We will though give you a lot of help and training as we do things our own way which seems to work very well. Of course, we would encourage the right person to speak up if they think things can be done better. We are very much a team and every idea counts.
We’d like someone who is:
· Able to work on their own and with their own initiative and ideas.
· The ability to write a great product webpage to encourage the customer and the robots to drive high sales and high search position.
· The ability to work to deadlines, some of which can be quite tight.
· Analyse and test their work.
· Happy to thoroughly understand all the product lines.
We’re based in the Brooke Industrial Park, the normal working hours are 0900 – 1700 Monday to Friday but flexibility is expected as is a commitment to the role.
Wages are negotiable and will be based on knowledge, experience, attitude, qualifications and performance with yearly reviews.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum 5 GCSE’s C and above including Maths and English (or equivalents)
Desired Skills• Imagination and writing skills, enough to engage social media and blog readers.
• Diligent and hugely accurate.
Personal Qualities• Highly committed and reliable.
• Happy and fun to work with.
• Full of ideas and enthusiasm.
Future ProspectsA permanent position may be available for the right candidate, the company really wants the individual to grow through the business becoming a valued and important member of the team. Progression to level 4 is also possible on completion of level 3 if suitable.
The apprenticeship includes:
• BCS Level 3 Diploma in Digital Marketing
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Coding
o BCS Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
• Google Analytics Individual Qualification
Training and Assessment
• Throughout the first 12 months you will be required to attend your local 3aaa academy in Norwich for around 20 days (plus exam days).
• You will attend a four day synoptic assessment at the end of your course (approx. month 14)
• Your dedicated mentor will visit you in the workplace approximately every 8 weeks
• Online support for modules will be provided for you to complete outside of work
The remainder of your training will be completed in the workplace.