Job Description3aaa are excited to offer a varied position working as a technician responsible for building and imaging of all new laptops, desktops, Tablets, Mobile phones and the repair of IT equipment that comes into the workshops.
|You will be expected to assist with all building and imaging of all new laptops, desktops, Tablets, Mobile phones and the repair of IT equipment that comes into our workshops. Full training will be given.
As you become more competent you will be expected to
1) Take responsibly for all builds and imaging, ensuring that each machine is built to the right specification and reaches the customer on time.
2) Take responsibility for the repair of any IT equipment coming into the workshop, and liaising with manufacturers and suppliers over warranty issues.
You will also become responsible for managing all IT workshop stock, ensuring all deliveries are entered correctly on the asset database, and all out going assets are allocated to the correct customer on the asset database.
Part of this role will include packaging IT equipment to ensure its safe arrival to customers sites, advising customers of delivery times, and liaising with our couriers to ensure timely delivery.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT enthusiast to develop their career within an expanding company. CMC provide IT support and solutions to companies across the UK.
For the right person, this is the first steps on a career with CMC in a fast moving, growing MSP.
Working WeekMonday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Requirements & Prospects
QualificationsA minimum of 5 GCSE’s C and above Including Maths and English (or equivalents)
- • You will be lifting and carrying equipment so must be fit and able to do so.
- • Confident and outgoing personality
- • Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- • Good time-keeping
- • Most importantly, you will be representing the company when talking to our customers and when customers visit our offices, and you must be professional and presentable at all times.
- • An excellent attitude towards customer service is a must.
Future ProspectsRoom to advance for the right applicant to a level 4.
• Edexcel Advanced Apprenticeship in IT, Software, Web and Telecoms
• L3 Diploma in ICT Professional Competence
• L3 Extended Diploma in ICT Systems and Principles
• Level 2 Functional Skills English, Maths, ICT (if applicable)